Arena
closed fist to no avail. The sand, light as time runs away from his hand. The kid knows it's inevitable, but smiles to prove it. Do not know yet, that gesture is a symbol terribly naive.
The rose
After the war, crossed deserts and endless seas to return to their homeland, a virgin in her memory. The trip sold out his years: his skin is wrinkled, his body lost all force, and was almost blind. Upon arriving home, the walls are torn and their belongings eaten by rust. Everything I had ever loved is dead. Slowly walking to your garden by the stone path of his childhood, overgrown. At last he stops, leans toward the latter rose, which burns like fire near the tank, and the smell with devotion. The wind, indifferent, heard him murmur: "It was worth it."
love garment
"You'd give your life for me?" She asked.
"I already did," said the ghost, crying for his ingratitude , vanished forever.
Thirty coins
You are ignorant, y'all! Do not you ever heard about such a Socrates, who mocked the court made their lives the ridiculous price of thirty pieces, the price of an entry to the theater? I therefore, centuries later, thirty pieces also asked the Jew ... The price of a mule! Because it was all a farce! So Jesus smiled at me that last week, so it did not refuse my kiss ...
Checkmate
Black: Bishop to tower six ....
White: A horse! A horse ! My Kingdom for to horse!
Josephine Beauharnais of
" undress slowly, Napoleon, I'm not in a hurry."
Day Brahman
The image belongs to the ancient Vedas, a bird, every hundred years, slashing the top with its wing of a mountain. When the bird (or the many generations of birds) annihilate that mountain, will be exhausted one day the god Brahman . No wonder that abyss, that I know, still exists, yet slow day I try to forget ...
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment