One day, the Gioconda
spoke with a doodle
and said very plump:
"I am a better portrait
Some laughter escaped
some rude lips.
few were silent,
because the world is still wise.
The doodle, wounded, managed his ten
scratches and raised in bold tone, his voice
four crayons:
"Doña famous Mona Lisa:
I will not have their ancestry,
and his famous smile,
but I have some treasure ...
"But I
proud of my virtue, that is not mine,
if not
the beautiful hand that created me day.
"It's always beautiful verse
the larger the bard: I reproached
Leonardo has been taken.
"I am a very ugly
whim inspired by boredom.
My place is the museum?
I admit it, well ... what remedy!
" The fame-which is not very sane-
may never be my fate, but a man
reminds me today at his deathbed ...
Being very peel and lirondo,
so cute and lucky
of manners, Gioconda,
showed ignorance.
MORAL We
what we did with that little and we went
what we did with what they gave us.
do not dress like that,
the shield that does not touch you
and learn from this complaint
therefore not open his mouth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment