Friday, August 21, 2009

How To Do Lauren London Hair

ORDEAL CUSTOM




in a literary contest ask me, besides my personal information, attach a resume . Actually, I think that is an act of cruelty: if I had a life, I had not started writing. And much less if that life "run" somewhere. Art is an expression of dissatisfaction and, at least in my case, far from being a vital gesture. To my knowledge, no with the courage to live in this world takes the work of creating new ones. In short:


Federico List. 1975-2042 (estimated date)

was born in Buenos Aires on July 16, 1975. A few months before I was imprisoned. By age I turned unwittingly into an exile that took me home to Mar del Plata, a city that I hated for years and now half and half. The reason for this exile may be summarized in a number: 1976. I did my primary education in a very beautiful school called "Mexico", my high school in a horrible no-name school, and finally I lost all desire to study at the Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata. In all these areas I was a mediocre student with excellent behavior. (I still do not know which of those two things I'm ashamed more). Not marry or any other venereal disease, even children. Once I found a lot of money lying in the street and my parents forced me to buy a waterproof overcoat, of course, hated and avoided using.


Image: if you put "Friedrich List" in google you see this gil, which is better than I .

0 comments:

Post a Comment