Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's Happened To Fakku

education blogs Carnival conscious and respectful parenting




Dear friends,

today I launched the adventure begin a carnival of education blogs on raising awareness and respect. Why? Because many families have loved participate in the Carnival of Homeschooling Blogs when the issue was not specifically about homeschooling.

How it works

Each week, I will propose a topic related to education and raising awareness. Anyone who has a blog on the subject and wants to participate has to write a post about the proposed topic and send the link to tarkuskids (at) gmail (dot) com. At the end of the week, I will publish the collection of all the links you've sent.

What if I have no blog?

If you do not have a blog but want to participate, you can type the entry and send it to someone else blog for you to publish it (the other blog can also this if you have no choice).

logo.

The logo is in this entry is provisional. suggest to make a contest of drawings and photos to use as a logo carnival.

* Photo credit: Salvatore Vuono.

0 comments:

Post a Comment