* In the picture, the Italian MEP who Ronzulli Licia, on 22 September, went to work with her daughter in a wrap Vittoria.
Child immerses us in a sea of \u200b\u200bdarkness, we are thrown into exile, away from the world where interesting things happen, we lose what we train we assumed it was real life. The social world disappear, time, conversations between adults, money, autonomy, freedom, finally, disappear ocmo individuals valued by others.love our babies, but we want to escape hell. We raise them with love, but we need desperately to be ourselves again. Our "I" has been lost in diapers.The misconception that modern women share is the belief that our "self" is only at work.
Laura Gutman in "Motherhood, identity and work"
I In this edition of the Carnival of Education Blogs Conscious and Mindful Parenting try to answer the question whether attachment parenting is compatible with the working life of the mother.
have participated:
have participated:
ally Breastfeeding for working mothers. Posted by Ileana Medina in We Tits.
Lentils, theta and happiness . Posted by Cristina Romero Awakening light (taking care of the child's soul) .
Another perspective on motherhood . Posted by Leslie Foster Power in Space .
An article posted Alba Ferri Portéame .
What really matters . Posted by Sonia Gomez road to consciousness.
Biempica Paula An article published in the blog of the Association Besos y Brazos.
to raise and work or anything that occurred to me to write but did not have to do with the subject. Posted by Vanessa Osorno Imagine always.
Raising and work. Posted by Monica Martinez Mon petit tresor.
's contribution father, Jose Ernesto in Porteame .
I choose balance. Posted by Rachel Sóc mare.
Work, Motherhood and I . Posted by Naomi in Beanstalk.
Motherhood, Feminism and work. Posted by Irene Garcia be moms.
to raise and work or anything that occurred to me to write but did not have to do with the subject. Posted by Vanessa Osorno Imagine always.
Raising and work. Posted by Monica Martinez Mon petit tresor.
's contribution father, Jose Ernesto in Porteame .
I choose balance. Posted by Rachel Sóc mare.
Work, Motherhood and I . Posted by Naomi in Beanstalk.
Motherhood, Feminism and work. Posted by Irene Garcia be moms.
I leave, finally, two articles by Laura Gutman :
- Maternity and work
Many thanks to all who participated (and I am happy to say "all" instead of "all" so, thank you, Jose Ernesto). Tomorrow, a new theme for the issue next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment