Unfortunately, I have never met a child stick to it and got it to be a loving human being.
know perfectly well that you can paste a child and get them to obey. But I am not mistaken it for a moment. I know that every time I hit him , also I'm teaching: 'When you're angry, strike! ".
Words can cut like knives. Some even can leave permanent scars. And so without insulting the fury is the only civilized alternative to us is against the dehumanizing methods. And we do not have all the answers. The search for new more humane way to express the ancient and powerful emotion of anger is a lifelong task.Elaiine Adele Faber & Mazlish in 'Parents released, freed children. "
have participated in this second edition:
Educate unpunished. Posted by Miriam on the blog of the Association Besos y Brazos .
Educate unpunished "? Posted by Janeth We live in Mama dame tit.
When my daughter returned to me childhood. Posted by Naomi at Bokesa Beanstalk .
educate without punishment, or something ... Posted by Vanessa Osorno Imagine always.
educate without punishment: aggression among children . Posted in In monkeys and laughter .
Educate unpunished. Posted by Lau Kids Tarkus.
More information:
Sincastigos.com - Courses and therapy for parents.
Parenting Without punishing. An online book for free distribution, by Norman Lee (available in English and English).
Thinking of others. An article by Armando on Babies and more where recomineda a documentary that shows that you can educate not punish.
I really punished and nothing happened to me . Excerpt from the book "Parents Who Love Too Much" by Jane Nelsen and Cheryl Erwin on Raising and Amar .
0 comments:
Post a Comment