Friday, February 25, 2011

Sunflower Oil Lubricant For Masterbation

Poem TRILCE CESAR CESAR VALLEJO VALLEJO

Poem TRILCE CESAR VALLEJO


Poema de César Vallejo: TRILCE

TRILCE

There is a place I know
in this world, no less, where we will never
. Where

, even if our feet
come to take for a moment
will, indeed, as not to stand.

is the site that looks
all the time in this life,
walking, walking one in a row. Nearer

of myself and my two buds
, I interviewed
clear of destinations.

walk Now you can go away feeling
or pure hair
that he does not arrive or seals.

The tea-colored horizon

dies by settlers for its great Any part.

But the place I know,
in this world, nothing less,
man goes to the backs.

"Shut that door is ajar

in the bowels of the mirror. ? Is? No, his sister.

Can not close.
can not ever do that site
latches are raw.

This is the place I know.
From: Cesar Vallejo
acrostic CESAR VALLEJO
Source: poem-of-amor.com.ar
Trilce of Cesar Vallejo's Poem, poem, poet César Trilce Vallejo, poem by Cesar Vallejo Trilce title

0 comments:

Post a Comment