Monday, February 28, 2011

Big Air Ball Tower Instructions

2011 Hairstyles trend

This is the first post in which I am not going to talk about anything related to makeup, which I thought well as well the idea of \u200b\u200bthe topics usually include posts of fashion and trends and I happy to tell you about them.

This first post deals with hair trend this year 2011, here we go:
  • and Curls Frizz marked

This year is fashion the rough (where sophisticated) , simple and tolerable option for any of those rainy days in which the hair takes on what you spend your break-out through the door. Along with the triumphs curled also marked loop, both with her hair down as in collected.

  • semionduladas long hair and

are also fashionable long hair and semionduladas , very elegant and definitely my favorite trend, I love the long hair of both. Pantene Pelaz Go!

  • TupĂ©

Both smooth as Curly , the toupee high-flying is fashionable. I particularly am left with the toupee waves with this girl.

Look
  • ethnic

The ethnic look thousand and braids are also trend. Look where there are comfortable and very flattering.


  • Semirrecogidos

semirrecogidos The ideal for the night, are also trend as for parties and special events are a surefire bet.

  • braids undone

The braids still broken trend, a style quite easy, that can be used on any occasion and it is beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment