'm still here.
Hi girls, how about?
feel for so long without appearing over here, I have a lot of stuff to show you, but I have not had much time lately and also the spirit not my head round.
blog I hope to return soon, come back with more posts than ever and be more consistent in my publications.
among the many things I have an order Maquillalia , shopping EL I love Berlin, I love post Primor, Face Mask Review H & M, looks Nail ... etc.
all of you and especially to my countrymen, say they have put a new space Beautik in Larios shopping center (Eroski) and is suuuuuuuper well, I guess you will know but what I I found the other day by surprise (piece surprise), there was still occasional lollipops of I Love Berlin , there are many things Zoeva palettes that the last time I was not were C / Granada , and there apart from the I Love Berlin the THE Into the wild muchííísimas had wanted to catch, because at the time did not come over here and I have to go to attack (arggg). EL's also the Black & Whit e 2 EL Catrice :)
If you follow interested in fashion posts , comentármelo in this post, and tell me what kind of I would like entries.
strong A big kiss to all, thank you once again to follow me, we already are 103!
PD: during this time without posting, I continued to see the odd post yours, I'm not able to comment on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment