Saturday, January 22, 2011

Swollen Elbow Training

Glamour February 2011 Mini haul: h & m, sfera. Konad Plate m57



First of all chic @ s, am not able to post for a week, but I've been quadrille, and between that I've been bad Iliad and the previous days, I have recently updated the blog. I hope to recover now, and meet my goal of posting every day hahaha. Although in the meantime I will friend timed entries, and days like today where it is cold here and a wind unbearable (my hands are frozen, do not wear gloves when posting) prepare entries to be updated and comment on your blogs.
When I bought the nail Minnie "Pink mousse of H & M whom I adore, I left this so nice on the stand, until I called and I had to pick it up. It cost me € 2'95 and is a lovely red, had one with a similar color but I think there is not much and what better substitute than this. Had also heard very good of these face masks H & M, and I picked two of me about odors that I could not resist: chocolate and vanilla jajaja, cost each 1'95 € and still I could not try, but if you are interested you tell me and I do a review of them. Finally, I was looking for tweezers new, and although Claire's saw some beautiful, and H & M were the typical black chance in Sfera I found these so beautiful, stamping (had to other flowers) and price, for only € 1.95 .
A kiss:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment