recently published my first purchase in the space of Beautik C / Granada and I told you it would not be the last, so today I bring you another. The temptation is great.
As you have found nothing more to see the first photo, that image is a product that is not Beautik space, but buying and photos were You put on the same day.
He had time and wanting to try this Essence Rouge, and that since he had left his eye, and I had to try it, is the tone 10 how cute is that? and it cost me € 3.29 . I was not disappointed at all leaves a very nice tone, and the lighter shade is also used as a lighting perfect. The last time I had gone there was nothing even NYX, nor had ever had a chance to try any product, so I had read good reviews about them so do not hesitate a moment, had to prove something. I jumped in front of the stand a long time without knowing that test, and in that order, until I decided on two things. As I felt like a shadow in brown, i was watching and this was what I liked most is the pine nut 138, and is a beautiful brown. It is very beautiful and long lasting Preben. I can not tell you the price as well save the ticket this time I lost, but there will be more posts with similar products hahaha. Lip, were not many of the tones was more like probing, but in the end I picked this is the Georgia 618 and is beautiful. Then I went through Mercadona to the eyebrow pencil of Deliplus which cost € 2.25 and the what I'm going to count as you do not know? perfect.
Chic @ s, am very sorry not being able to update the Monday as I told you, but I came a sudden, I have been busy all week, and have not had time for anything, I enough of you agreed this week to see when I was thinking a gap and from today and I hope to update every day or almost every day and catch up on all your blogs. Yesterday this blog turned 6 months! , who I would say to me then that this blog would grow well and 6 months after 87 have wonderful fans. A big thanks again for following me, and a very strong besazo.
PS: about the conundrum the other day there's a comment that has hit the nail hahaha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment