Here I am another month with the magazine Glamour , this is the February and again to my surprise (as he thought of giving it the pencil was to start well) brings poti-gift. This month the magazine features a lipstick Bocardi Lina is available four tones, and care with which we wish to choose, as the sticker, but the red is not an accurate guide. I by chance or by mistake I chose this, is the tone 30 Luxury Lips, and I have to say that although I made a mistake choosing, I did so wrong, because after all I liked and I recommend it. The magazine is again quite well, yes, this month brings no shows. Top beauty brings over 4 smoked different portfolios chic in a small section (mine appears there) a very fixer plus shopping, an interview with Kylie Minogue , and Guide Plus Beauty, a very useful tricks when there is no fixed time, which I carry out hahaha. In summary I recommend it again, and I think I'll buy it every month without fail.
0 comments:
Post a Comment