Friday, December 17, 2010

The Uk Driving Licence Blank Copy

Maquillalia My first order!








There's a first time for everything, and since Maquillalia joined Essence products, things became increasingly appealing. And I think this will be the first of many. The experience was very good, it takes very little to deliver the products, and they also come wrapped really well.
First, I asked two eye pencils. Never saw the point of my long lasting indispensable Brown ended up ending, so I decided to order a new one with the same tone Sun Club.
Long Lasting Eye Pencil (02 hot chocolate)
Sun Club waterproof eyeliner (02 lake shore)
The price of each 1'99 € , I do not use other brands currently of eyeliner, and that these in essence I'm going super well, and last all day on your site without retouching.
I also asked the paintbrush THE Metallics since, was exhausted in my city stands € 1.49. Show enamel yor feet in tone is 01 caribbean, I love one of the most beautiful blue I have, and it lasts until I get bored 2'49 € . Stamping Kit Essence nail decoration, it cost me € 3'49 , and had to d Kona, but still cap I like Essence Moreover, for stamping do a mixture of the two haha. Last but not least useful I asked the nail art pen Essence of 2'49 € in pitch black 02 cool, I loved, no doubt I have to finish with other colors. Maquillalia at purchase sent me this shows that I have not tried yet so I can not tell anything about it.
A kiss! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment