Thursday, December 16, 2010

How To Make Waffle Dog

bag Is it a New Year's Eve? NO! my case is Better brushes



Following your recommendations on that case autoregalarme Better http://essenceandothers.blogspot.com/2010/11/un-estuche-que -Gifts-and-beter.html ( thank you very much for your help girls ), I have to make a correction , as I told you had 6 kits, 8, 12 brushes and is not well, just about 6 and 8 , I guess the other girl was wrong and the case of the mirror only leads to 6, enough that I liked, but we must go for practical, well that had two brushes less and cost 2 € more. So I got the 8 case is that of sequins.
price? in € 22.50 Primor .










About
brushes to tell you, super soft, I love the cut they have, and do not shed a single hair. Even I have not tested much, but I'm really happy with them. The case is beautiful and also ideal for travel.

Thank you all for following me, ye are 40 followers !, And increasingly more are you doing my blog large. Big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment