The other day I went to H & M , hoping to find the nail Minnie and I got a big surprise to meet the Smurf 'U must-have this' had enough time to wait to see the H & M I go. Of all the Smurfs I taught in another entry, this is my favorite, I love is a beautiful blue, yesterday I was, and given there were none, it cost me € 3.95 .
of Minnie The are two beautiful, everything that has come from Minnie in general, I have to go for the lollipops and a gloss that I saw yesterday, but do not rule out bringing me the red enamel, because is quite lovely. I brought the 'Pink Mouse' by € 2.95 this sooo pretty and pink like my lip Mac Viva Glam Gaga whom I adore. Wear it since Monday and is still intact, I love it!
A kiss:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment