woman Poem: I AM WOMAN
AM WOMAN
How nice is being a woman struggling to walk without
enjoying the sun and days cloudy
enjoy the rain, fresh air,
feel the calm in troubled times.
And if I'm tired I look at the starry sky,
God in heaven I've felt.
I ask quietly, with my silent heart,
I know that He protects me and hear my request.
God gave me strength, but strength.
I am a warrior and fight for those I love.
I can face all problems with integrity,
always be present when someone calls me.
Mother, daughter, wife, friend can lean on me, I am always willing
, I can advise.
may not remove your pain, but helped to reason.
enjoy your happiness and bad I will not leave.
A woman with principles that will always help,
poderte guiding your steps to go.
may not be perfect either ideal, demonstrate
be great to show my humility.
With smile my eyes wide and tender, for the needy
my hand is outstretched.
For people who want to feel really honored,
life because I was always very grateful.
appreciate the privilege of being a woman.
We give life long before birth.
The idea that defines us is the word love,
and full of tenderness, are God's creation.
ACROSTIC SHORT WOMEN'S DAY
Source: arjonadelia.blogspot.com
Poem woman, I Male, Poem for the woman, I Male, Female I am a poem, poem dedicated to women - I am Woman, Poem for Women: Soy Mujer, Soy Mujer title poem
0 comments:
Post a Comment