Friday, March 18, 2011

Examples Of Welcome Message For The Wedding

WATER WORLD DAY POEM POETRY: POETRY POEM FOR PERFECT

POEM A DAY WORLD OF POETRY: POETRY PERFECT

Poem or poetry dedicated to World Poetry Day

PERFECT POETRY
Van
many years I try to write that essay
create poetry perfect
and then I find the right word in my
poem I can not include.

do I find it difficult to build
imperfect perfect verses with words!
between expressions of love so I selected
is making it difficult to choose.

That syllable, that the metric
idea that I try to conceive. A synonyms

I turn to build the beautiful rhyme architect.

I think I missed my search elected,
and my research will come to an end. These muses
not seduced! And they behave
a wholly rebellious.

But an attempt before resigning, I will write
poetry more perfect.
will search your soul, my favorite muse, and shall find the
perfect poetry in you.

From: Ruben Sada
POEM A BENITO JUAREZ
Source: Poem
arjonadelia.blogspot.com the World Day of Poetry: Poetry Perfect Perfect Poem Poetry Day dedicated to the World Poetry, Poem Poetry: Poetry Perfect for school children, poem alluding to World Poetry Day: The Perfect Poetry, Poetry for the Day World Poetry: Poetry Perfect

0 comments:

Post a Comment