Sunday, June 14, 2009

Free Moves Mario Salieri

DIE BY MOUTH 2009: VIRTUAL SPACE ODYSSEY (OTHER POST Untimely)



Walter : Tuesday you have free?
I : No
18:04 Why would teerlo?
Walter : because I'm going to capital
jajajaja
just entered a chocolate
: *
18:05 che
18:06 listen
Now listen
mean?
you?
I : not hear anything
Walter: like that?
you deaf?
I : I could swear I only read what you say
Walter: was ready to leave the screen as bombon
18:07 I : But you wrote again
18:09 Walter : ups!
jajaja
18:10 I : Che, vos viste2001 Space Odyssey?
Walter : Sep
18:11 I : because I just found out that there is something of Nietzsche
that music not casual
I look at it again
Internet!
Walter : miura you
18:13 I : I have to write a post is:
told me pear
and I started with YouTube boluda
read "2001 ... compared with Niet
put 2001 in Wiki
18:14 interested me and I went to seriesyonkis.com
and put down the movie
all in 3 min 27 sec
INTERNET! I'm starting to like the s XXI
18:15 Walter : obvious!
is wonderful!
I : I can publish this chat?
Walter : best century away!
is!
18:16 but devoid of any literary value
I : OK This gives an aesthetic copada
Well
closed something
great
is time to move on to the
posterity
now or never 18:17
Walter : mmmm
not even know what we mean!
18:18 I : the hung in the gallery:
're the Medina Bello Mencho
of inteletualidá

0 comments:

Post a Comment