Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brent Everett &brent Corrigan

PAC MAN I THOUGHT THAT THOUGHT


I spent a very unpleasant . I watched some videos on YouTube and rereading old books and discovered that many of the ideas included in this post belong to Borges to Dolina to Russell, Nietzsche or Shaw. It was very painful, most humiliating. I share those views and I think that summarizes everything that interests me or matters in this world. After all, I spent repeating things that others said, without adding anything.

have not noticed at the time, can only serve as a moral excuse. But what I care about being moral? What if I have nothing to add and edit? What I write, then, in this blog? Do not want to transform those who pretend to be dissent Innovators: I hate this intellectual gesture. Should, then, shut up? Well, yes ...

The problem is precisely , ese. Whenever our worldview completely identifies with other men how does one go to save her desire for individuation and be at the same time, consistent with their conceptions ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment